North Coast Drilling is an environmental drilling company committed to ensuring that all activities, and work, undertaken on their site, will be conducted in a way that will further reduce the environmental impact of our operations. We will strive to reduce waste, spills, emissions and discharges. We intend to conduct our operations in the most energy efficient manner. Our goal is to achieve incident free Operations and Operational excellence at all of our workplaces.
In an effort to improve the capture and management of environmental data, provide assurance that we are managing our environmental risks, consistently meet Regulatory Compliance and identify cost saving opportunities; we will:
- Consider Environmental considerations in all of our business planning and operations.
- Continually strive to reduce the Environmental impact of our business, by conserving the use of raw materials and resources, and minimise waste streams.
- Re-cycling is to be promoted throughout the company, at all levels.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Laws and Regulations, and other criteria to prevent pollution and environmental damage.
- Implement monitoring and reporting procedures to communicate our performance, both internally and to relevant external stakeholders.
- Train our employees to ensure they are all able to perform their roles in an environmentally responsible way.
We will provide the necessary financial assistance to ensure this policy can be implemented.