Health & Safety Policy
At North Coast Drilling and Wicks we are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for all people involved in our business, including contractors, visitors and the general public. All employees of North Coast Drilling have responsibility for implementing this policy. We recognise that people are our biggest asset, and their health safety and wellbeing is our greatest responsibility.
In meeting the commitment of this policy we at North Coast Drilling and Wicks will: –
- Demonstrate commitment and leadership through all managers and supervisors.
- Clearly define health and safety responsibilities for managers, supervisors, employees and contractors.
- Work to eliminate hazards and practices that could cause incidents, injuries or illness.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety Acts and Regulations as a minimum.
- Incorporate health and safety into all business decisions so that we can continuously improve our systems of work.
- Involve all people who work for the company in identifying, assessing and controlling workplace hazards and in reviewing health and safety performance.
- Undertake to help our people to achieve full recovery through prompt treatment and active rehabilitation programs following workplace injury or illness.
- Allocate resources to meet the commitment of this policy.